Perfect Day Off:
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- The entire Yada Yada Prayer Group Collection and the House of Hope Collection
- The Shack
- Under the Overpass
- A Heart Ablaze
- The Prisoner in the Third Cell
- ...Oh there are just too many to list!
- Muppet Family Christmas
- Miracle on 34th Street
- It Happened One Christmas
- All The "Santa Clause" movies!
Favorite Music:Worship is my all time favorite type of music. There is nothing like the presence of God filling up a room! I also love Christmas Music (again any time of year...big shock I know!)
3 Things I want to do in life:
- Fulfill all the dreams God has given me!
- Go to Paris
- Ice Skate at the Rockefeller Center Ice Rink in New York City at Christmas time
What I like most about what I do...
What I love about Children's Ministry is that I get to watch faith in God forming in each child's life. They have no concept of doubt or unbelief, they just know and belive that God can and He will. What a powerful thing to know and understand and I am so blessed that God has allowed me to be a part of their journey of faith!